Make that 23 months, one week and 2 days. This is the last month that we'll refer to their age in months. Well, sort of. Actually, if people ask how old they are these days I just say that they'll be 2 at the end of the month but otherwise I consider them to be 23 months. I'm not going to rattle off a bunch of stuff that they're doing, other than to say that they are talking a ton and saying new words pretty much daily, I just wanted to have one last "month" post before they turn 2.
Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer! 5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago). It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old. I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}
Comments