Skip to main content

Spring!

I've mentioned before that where we live has only three seasons:  fall, winter and a very short summer that starts like clockwork on precisely July 5th.  We don't have spring.  Well, if a few qualifying days here and there over the period of 3 months constitutes a season, then I guess we do but in my book a few scattered days doesn't count.  Anyway, I'm sure this year will be no different, but today?  Today we had spring!

I did my C25K week 4 day 3 workout OUTSIDE, which was so nice, and we did yardwork, ate lunch outside,


took turns running errands with just one of the girls, and we're going to bbq tonight for dinner.  I hope it stays nice through tomorrow so we can have our Easter egg hunt outside.

Happy Easter!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Anniversary

Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer!  5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago).  It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old.  I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}

First Snow of 2025

Yesterday it snowed for the first time this year.  I love when it snows when I don't have to go anywhere and can just stay home and admire it.  It snowed more today, and we took Kona out for a walk in the woods.  So pretty.

Senior Prom

Last Friday was the girls' Senior Prom.  A whole group of them met at a nearby park for photos, then they broke off into smaller groups and went to dinner and Prom.  Olivia and her group rented an Air B&B for the night, and Kayley spent the night at a friend's house with another friend or two. Olivia and Gavin (just friends) Everyone Just the guys Just the girls Olivia and Kayley