Skip to main content

Day 2 of 25

Just a quick, short, boring post.  I can tell this isn't going to last (blogging every day until Christmas).  I'm burnt out already.  But I was down another 0.8 pounds this morning.  Just getting back to normal after a few bad weeks.  I hope to be able to soon pick up where I left off and end the year at my lowest yet since starting WW in July.  I'm also toying with the idea of starting a separate blog for all things WW related but not sure I want to juggle.  We'll see.

These pics don't do them justice but I wanted to share some new Christmas decorations I got this year.

Love this pillow from Pier 1

And this metal tree from Crate and Barrel.  So cool.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Anniversary

Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer!  5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago).  It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old.  I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}

First Snow of 2025

Yesterday it snowed for the first time this year.  I love when it snows when I don't have to go anywhere and can just stay home and admire it.  It snowed more today, and we took Kona out for a walk in the woods.  So pretty.

Senior Prom

Last Friday was the girls' Senior Prom.  A whole group of them met at a nearby park for photos, then they broke off into smaller groups and went to dinner and Prom.  Olivia and her group rented an Air B&B for the night, and Kayley spent the night at a friend's house with another friend or two. Olivia and Gavin (just friends) Everyone Just the guys Just the girls Olivia and Kayley