Skip to main content

Day 2

I think I managed to stay on track in spite of eating out last night. I did have a flight of wine, which was probably the equivalent of a glass and a half, and then Jerri and I shared 3 small plates but didn't finish them all. One was a lot of pita bread with different spreads so that was probably more than I should have had but overall it wasn't too bad of a day. I should do better the rest of this week.

Today I had Special K and coffee for breakfast, a banana for a mid-morning snack and a Lean Cuisine Pesto Chicken Flatbread for lunch. I started to do the 30-Day Shred but was kind of sore from yesterday so just went for a 30 minute walk instead, plus I did bits and pieces of various On Demand workouts, just trying some out to see if there's anything I may want to do in the future. I'll have an afternoon snack around 2:30 or 3:00 and then dinner is chicken caccitore and veggies. I also hope to go for another walk either this afternoon or after dinner but it's pouring down rain right now so we'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Anniversary

Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer!  5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago).  It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old.  I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}

First Snow of 2025

Yesterday it snowed for the first time this year.  I love when it snows when I don't have to go anywhere and can just stay home and admire it.  It snowed more today, and we took Kona out for a walk in the woods.  So pretty.

Senior Prom

Last Friday was the girls' Senior Prom.  A whole group of them met at a nearby park for photos, then they broke off into smaller groups and went to dinner and Prom.  Olivia and her group rented an Air B&B for the night, and Kayley spent the night at a friend's house with another friend or two. Olivia and Gavin (just friends) Everyone Just the guys Just the girls Olivia and Kayley