Skip to main content

My 4-Week Plan

I weighed today and was surprised to see that I was 2 pounds less than I thought I would be! I'm 3 pounds over my lowest post-baby weight. I was thinking I'd be 5 and was hoping to lose it in the next 4 weeks, right before we go to Crescent Bar. But now if I lose 5 I'll be 2 pounds under my lowest post-baby weight and only 3 pounds over my wedding weight. Cool. So here are my goals for the next 4 weeks:

  • Eat no more than 1500 calories a day with the exception of ONE cheat meal per week.
  • Do a minimum of five 30-minute cardio sessions per week.
  • Do a minimum of 40 minutes of strength per week (2-3 days a week)

I'm hoping this blog will keep me motivated and accountable. As for today, I took a long walk with the girls (in their stroller) to the store and back, about 50 or 55 minutes total, and I've done about 10 minutes of strength. I had Special K cereal for breakfast, 100 calories of chocolate and some fruit for a snack, and a turkey sandwich with reduced-fat chips for lunch. Dinner will be a salmon burger on a whole wheat bun, black beans, grilled veggies and fruit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Anniversary

Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer!  5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago).  It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old.  I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}

First Snow of 2025

Yesterday it snowed for the first time this year.  I love when it snows when I don't have to go anywhere and can just stay home and admire it.  It snowed more today, and we took Kona out for a walk in the woods.  So pretty.

Senior Prom

Last Friday was the girls' Senior Prom.  A whole group of them met at a nearby park for photos, then they broke off into smaller groups and went to dinner and Prom.  Olivia and her group rented an Air B&B for the night, and Kayley spent the night at a friend's house with another friend or two. Olivia and Gavin (just friends) Everyone Just the guys Just the girls Olivia and Kayley