Skip to main content

Day 19

 
On the first of the month, I started a 20-day challenge to do 10 minutes of fitness per day.  I did really well up until last week sometime and then I got consumed with the consignment sale plus the girls had TWO birthday parties in a row last weekend (#s 4 and 5 in 4 weekends with #6 this weekend) and had several days where I didn't get my 10 minutes in, but up until then I had several days where I did way more than 10 so I figure it all evened out.  Today is day 19 and I haven't done anything yet, but yesterday I did 40 minutes on the treadmill at the gym (I was shooting for 45 but I had to pee!) and tomorrow I plan to go to the gym again.  Meanwhile, I'll try to get some Wii in tonight and/or maybe some abs.

I was down 4 pounds as of last Friday (not because of 10 min per day, obviously, but mostly just by watching what I ate) but have since succombed to my weakness for anything Cadbury, so I'm sure I've gained some or all of it back.  Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Anniversary

Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer!  5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago).  It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old.  I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}

First Snow of 2025

Yesterday it snowed for the first time this year.  I love when it snows when I don't have to go anywhere and can just stay home and admire it.  It snowed more today, and we took Kona out for a walk in the woods.  So pretty.

Senior Prom

Last Friday was the girls' Senior Prom.  A whole group of them met at a nearby park for photos, then they broke off into smaller groups and went to dinner and Prom.  Olivia and her group rented an Air B&B for the night, and Kayley spent the night at a friend's house with another friend or two. Olivia and Gavin (just friends) Everyone Just the guys Just the girls Olivia and Kayley