Skip to main content

Valentine Decor

Valentine's Day obviously isn't a big decorating holiday, unless maybe you're an elementary or preschool teacher, but I do like to decorate my mantel.

The girls are done with Beanie Boos but I found some Valentine-themed ones so I put them on the mantle, and I grabbed some cute garland from Dollar Tree.


I love this adorable owl I got from Pier 1 several years ago.


And this candy/trinket tray.  So cute.  (Tried to rotate photo and I can't)


Another cute Dollar Tree find


Ànd this year my mother-in-law made me this pretty wreath as part of my birthday present.


Now we're heading into a 3-day weekend (yes!) and expecting lots of snow and some wind.  Hopefully not enough to cause lots of outages and make me have to work.  Also, the girls are on mid-winter break next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Anniversary

Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer!  5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago).  It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old.  I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}

First Snow of 2025

Yesterday it snowed for the first time this year.  I love when it snows when I don't have to go anywhere and can just stay home and admire it.  It snowed more today, and we took Kona out for a walk in the woods.  So pretty.

Senior Prom

Last Friday was the girls' Senior Prom.  A whole group of them met at a nearby park for photos, then they broke off into smaller groups and went to dinner and Prom.  Olivia and her group rented an Air B&B for the night, and Kayley spent the night at a friend's house with another friend or two. Olivia and Gavin (just friends) Everyone Just the guys Just the girls Olivia and Kayley