Skip to main content

Menu Plan 2/15 to 2/21

I missed last week, but hoping to revive the streak.

Monday - we still have lots of snow on the ground and it's raining a lot today, so I haven't done my weekly shopping yet and don't plan to today, so dinner tonight will be Trader Joe's beef and broccoli, or whatever else we can scrounge from the freezer.

Tuesday - Hello Fresh Pork Carnitas Tacos



Wednesday - Hello Fresh Silky Sicilian Penne.  Can't wait for this one, we've had it (or similar) before and it is SO good!



Thursday - Cashew Chicken Stir-fry

Friday - Take-out, I'm hoping Mexican

Saturday - Spaghetti (we eat this a lot, because it's one of the few things both girls will eat!)

Sunday - I never get that far with my weekly planning.  I'll come up with something, probably some sort of chicken dish with mashed potatoes and veggies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Anniversary

Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer!  5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago).  It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old.  I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}

First Snow of 2025

Yesterday it snowed for the first time this year.  I love when it snows when I don't have to go anywhere and can just stay home and admire it.  It snowed more today, and we took Kona out for a walk in the woods.  So pretty.

Senior Prom

Last Friday was the girls' Senior Prom.  A whole group of them met at a nearby park for photos, then they broke off into smaller groups and went to dinner and Prom.  Olivia and her group rented an Air B&B for the night, and Kayley spent the night at a friend's house with another friend or two. Olivia and Gavin (just friends) Everyone Just the guys Just the girls Olivia and Kayley