Skip to main content

2024 Highlights

Some of our highlights of the year include:

The girls turned 16 and got their driver's licenses. Whoo-hoo!



We took a spring break trip to Kauai. What a beautiful place. And I’m heading there again tomorrow (I will already be there when this posts) on a girls’ trip to celebrate my friend's 60th birthday, which was last October.









We saw some great concerts:  Jim Gaffigan (so funny), Billy Joel ( bucket list), Air Supply and Led Zeppelin and Queen tribute bands.









The girls started their junior year of high school, except Kayley is doing running start so she is actually attending a local college full time.

In September I took a girls' trip to Napa. It was my first time there and we had a great time.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Anniversary

Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer!  5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago).  It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old.  I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}

First Snow of 2025

Yesterday it snowed for the first time this year.  I love when it snows when I don't have to go anywhere and can just stay home and admire it.  It snowed more today, and we took Kona out for a walk in the woods.  So pretty.

Senior Prom

Last Friday was the girls' Senior Prom.  A whole group of them met at a nearby park for photos, then they broke off into smaller groups and went to dinner and Prom.  Olivia and her group rented an Air B&B for the night, and Kayley spent the night at a friend's house with another friend or two. Olivia and Gavin (just friends) Everyone Just the guys Just the girls Olivia and Kayley