Well, I missed last week but I'm back today with songs chosen in honor of the 4th of July. One of my all time favorites songs ever is "America" by my birthday twin, Neil Diamond. And I couldn't resist Katy Perry's "Firework" which I've always loved and then I included Toby Keith's "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue" which I had heard of but didn't really know. Happy Independence Day!
Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer! 5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago). It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old. I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}
Comments