Skip to main content

Menu Plan 3/1 to 3/7

Not sure how much longer I'm going to keep doing these weekly menu posts but it's a good way for me to stay on top of meal planning and make sure I actually do it, because otherwise the girls end up eating way too many chicken nuggets and pizza, and/or we end up spending way too much on Chipotle and Thai food.

Monday - Taco Soup

Tuesday - Hello Fresh Salmon in a Creamy Dijon Chive Sauce



Wednesday - Hello Fresh Beef Bulgogi Bowls



Thursday - Chicken Stir-fry with Soba Noodles in a Peanut Sauce.  This was on the menu a few weeks ago but I never actually made it. 

Friday - probably take-out

Saturday - again, probably Spaghetti.  I've said this the last two Saturdays but we keep not having it.

Sunday - maybe Yellow Curry Chicken, like usual I'm not really sure yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Anniversary

Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer!  5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago).  It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old.  I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}

First Snow of 2025

Yesterday it snowed for the first time this year.  I love when it snows when I don't have to go anywhere and can just stay home and admire it.  It snowed more today, and we took Kona out for a walk in the woods.  So pretty.

Senior Prom

Last Friday was the girls' Senior Prom.  A whole group of them met at a nearby park for photos, then they broke off into smaller groups and went to dinner and Prom.  Olivia and her group rented an Air B&B for the night, and Kayley spent the night at a friend's house with another friend or two. Olivia and Gavin (just friends) Everyone Just the guys Just the girls Olivia and Kayley