Skip to main content

Menu Plan 3/15 to 3/21

I missed last week's menu plan post, and I screwed up the one before.  The two Hello Fresh meals I posted the week before were actually last weeks meals, and the week before should have been Beef and Cheese Tostadas and Crispy Buffalo-spiced Chicken.  Oh well.

So this week we are getting three Hello Fresh meals, because I just couldn't narrow it down to two, and figured why not just make the planning and cooking for the week that much easier.  So here we go:

Monday - Not sure yet but probably chicken enchiladas

Tuesday - Hello Fresh Zucchini Pomodoro Penne Bake


Wednesday - no special menu for St. Patrick's Day, just Hello Fresh Cheesy Smothered Mushroom Chicken


Thursday - Italian Pepper Steak Sandwiches


Friday - Take-out

Saturday - Taking my dad out for his 86th birthday (his birthday is the 26th)

Sunday - Like usual, I haven't planned that far ahead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Anniversary

Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer!  5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago).  It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old.  I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}

First Snow of 2025

Yesterday it snowed for the first time this year.  I love when it snows when I don't have to go anywhere and can just stay home and admire it.  It snowed more today, and we took Kona out for a walk in the woods.  So pretty.

Senior Prom

Last Friday was the girls' Senior Prom.  A whole group of them met at a nearby park for photos, then they broke off into smaller groups and went to dinner and Prom.  Olivia and her group rented an Air B&B for the night, and Kayley spent the night at a friend's house with another friend or two. Olivia and Gavin (just friends) Everyone Just the guys Just the girls Olivia and Kayley