Skip to main content

25 Days

Last day of November.  Today was just an almost normal work day.  I say almost because I had to take an extra long lunch break to pick up Olivia and take her to the orthodontist.

I'm hoping to finish my Christmas shopping by the end of the weekend but I probably won't.  This year we will be with Paul's side so a lot fewer people to buy for (and even one fewer with the passing of his dad), and I have a good start so *maybe* this will be the year I finally finish early (for me), but we'll see.

We have some fun stuff planned for December.  It will all be here so soon!  Crazy how fast time goes.

Going to watch New Amsterdam and then read for awhile and go to bed early.  I will leave you with a cute pic of Kona nestled in between some Christmas pillows.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Anniversary

Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer!  5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago).  It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old.  I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}

First Snow of 2025

Yesterday it snowed for the first time this year.  I love when it snows when I don't have to go anywhere and can just stay home and admire it.  It snowed more today, and we took Kona out for a walk in the woods.  So pretty.

Senior Prom

Last Friday was the girls' Senior Prom.  A whole group of them met at a nearby park for photos, then they broke off into smaller groups and went to dinner and Prom.  Olivia and her group rented an Air B&B for the night, and Kayley spent the night at a friend's house with another friend or two. Olivia and Gavin (just friends) Everyone Just the guys Just the girls Olivia and Kayley