Well, thanks to a bout with the flu last week I have hit the 10-pound mark! I am 5 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight and have just 7 to go to get back to my wedding weight (hopefully by our anniversary in May). I dug out a bunch of my pre-pregnancy clothes and tried them on and they fit! I now have dressy black pants again that aren't maternity. I can wear something besides jeans or khakis to church! Whoo-hoo! I'm looking forward to wearing my favorite capris this spring/summer and all the shorts that haven't fit since '06.
Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer! 5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago). It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old. I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}
Comments