So, I made a list of everything I would like to do (I know I won't get to it all) whether it's a project or just something fun and/or relaxing.
- Purge/organize bathroom cabinets/drawers/linen closet
Purge/organize dresser(already did this!)
- Order prints
- Organize photos/put in albums
- Clean/organize kitchen cupboards
- Clean/organize fridge
- Catch up on Say Yes to the Dress
- Watch at least one movie
- Purge/organize girls' closet and dresser - transition from spring/summer to fall/winter wardrobe
- Start tagging items for the upcoming consignment sale
- Get some things ready to sell on Ebay
- Gather/organize things for upcoming garage sale
- Download new music/make some new playlists
Anyway, they just left and I'm heading out shortly to go redeem Living Social vouchers at Ben Franklin (a craft store) and Whole Foods, then I'm going to spend the rest of the evening watching Say Yes to the Dress and reading my book and a magazine and hopefully start on one of the many above mentioned projects. Ahhh...this is going to be a great weekend.