Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Next Great Baker(s)

We made sugar cookies today.  I still haven't found a recipe I like.  Ones I've tried in the past are too hard/crispy, even if I take them out of the oven early.  This time I tried a recipe I found on Pintrest that promised soft, thick cookies.  They turned out way TOO thick.  I started rolling them thinner after the first round came out of the oven and that helped but they still kind of puffed up and were too pillow-y.  But there are tons of recipes out there so I'll keep trying different ones until I find one I like.

The girls really enjoyed decorating them.  They used an entire jar of sprinkles.

 
 

 
A few sprinkles, anyone?
 
 
Shoes and slippers as vechiles

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

You are a brave mama to let loose with all those sprinkles! I know your girls had a blast, though...and what awesome memories!

Hope you're enjoying this holiday season!