Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 3

I know you're not supposed to weigh yourself every day but I just had to see if that extra pound was gone and yay! It is. So now I'm back to where I started, with 4 pounds of baby weight to lose. Yesterday was another good day--1360 calories and another shred workout done. I managed to sneak it in before my friend got here. Today I did the 30-Day Shred again. I really like it. I love that it's only 20 minutes because with the twins it's really hard to find time to work out. When I can I like to add extra cardio, like today I did an extra 5 minutes (not that 5 minutes is very much!) by turning on the DMX Dance channel and doing aerobics. When the weather permits I'll take the girls for a walk in the afternoon but lately that hasn't been an option. But even by itself it's a pretty good workout.

No comments: