Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I went to look at last year's resolutions to do a re-cap and for once I never made any.  Excpet to lose weight.  That's a given every year.  Here's my resolutions for 2012:
  • Lose 20 pounds
  • Get more organized
  • Get the girls on an earlier going to bed/waking up schedule
  • Use more coupons/try to save more on groceries by meal planning around sales, etc./spend less in general
  • Call my dad more and send him more pictures (sorry, Dad!)
I also have a list of projects I/we plan/hope to get done in 2012:
  • Replace the girls' toddler beds with twins, paint and redecorate their room.
  • Hang curtains in our dining room and bedroom (we've been in our house 4 years and still haven't done that!)
  • Purge/de-clutter/reorganize the entire house and garage.  Did a bunch of that today and it felt great.
  • Finish putting photos in albums and/or scrapbook (I've had piles of photos just hanging around in envelopes or boxes for years and I finally started but didn't finish).
I'm sure other thing will come up throughout the year but that's a start.  Oh, and I also hope to run in my first 5K!  We'll see.

No comments: