Sunday, May 13, 2012

Our Wedding Day

Today is our 6th anniversary.  I wasn't blogging yet 6 years ago, so I've decided to do a wedding post in honor of our anniversary.

Our wedding was on May 13th, 2006, in my hometown of Mount Vernon, Washington, in the church I grew up in (Emmanuel Baptist).









 
The reception was held in the church gymnasium.  The plus side was it saved a ton of money since rental is free for members (my parents).  The downside is they don't allow alcohol OR dancing.  We still had a great time, but if I had it to do over again I'd probably have the reception somewhere else so we could dance.

Our cake.  Each layer was a different flavor, except the bottom and top were the same.

Getting ready to toast

Aruba, here we come! 

After the reception, we went by limo straight to a hotel near the airport, spent the night and flew to Aruba the next morning for our honeymoon.

No comments: