Friday, July 13, 2012

SUYL-Mantles

The home tours continue at Kelly's Korner and this week is mantles.

My mantle is pretty simple.  A vase, a few candles, some smaller colored vases and some pictures.







I'm tired of the cat picture and want to replace it with a big mirror or something.  I found that at a kiosk in the mall way back in the mid-90s and fell in love with it.  I needed something for my apartment mantle and it was perfect.  But, for some reason I didn't buy it then.  Awhile later I was in the mall again and decided I was going to buy it this time but it wasn't there anymore!  Awhile later still I walked by the same kiosk and decided to check again and this time it was there.  It was meant to be, so I snatched it up.  Now it's followed me to 3 more homes, but I'm ready for something new.

I change my mantle decor for fall,





and again for Christmas


I'm always looking for new ideas so I'll be checking out everyone else's mantles from Kelly's link-up.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: