Skip to main content

Saturday Morning

It turns out that it's very hard to find time to blog during the week.  I meant to post a few times by now but couldn't quite get around to it.

But it's Saturday, and we blissfully have no plans, other than watching football. No Seahawks, though, because they are the NUMBER ONE SEED!!!!  Whoo-hoo!


My favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning is relax on the couch in my pajamas with a cup of coffee and play all of my favorite mobile games, then do some Bible study, then maybe some yoga or other workout or take the dog for walk.


I got this Bible in a Year book from the TikTok shop, but it was kind of misleading because the name implies that you will read the entire Bible in a year and that is not the case. 


The daily readings are all just a verse or two or three.  So next year I'm going to try the Bible Recap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Anniversary

Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer!  5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago).  It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old.  I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}

The Girls' Room

So it's kids' rooms this week at Kelly's Korner Home Tours.  Unfortunately, we haven't finished the girls' room make-over.  We recently transitioned from toddler beds to twins.  I would have loved to get bunk beds to save space, but the twin beds were given to us by friends of Paul's parents so we're making do.  They were wood-colored (oak, maybe?) so we painted them white.  It was challenging to figure out how to arrange their furniture because of the alcove/nook thingie on one side.  I couldn't do the obvious two beds perpedicular to the wall with a nightstand in between configuration, so I had to compromise. There are lots of finishing touches still to be done.  We need to replace their dresser, get a nightstand, put up a shelf (ledge) or two and some wall art, and curtains.  We're also going to paint.  I've had my heart set on purple for a long time, which is why I chose this bedding with some purple but not too much, but now...

Senior Prom

Last Friday was the girls' Senior Prom.  A whole group of them met at a nearby park for photos, then they broke off into smaller groups and went to dinner and Prom.  Olivia and her group rented an Air B&B for the night, and Kayley spent the night at a friend's house with another friend or two. Olivia and Gavin (just friends) Everyone Just the guys Just the girls Olivia and Kayley