Monday, May 18, 2009

New Plan

I've decided to try and just concentrate on one small goal for now rather than thinking ahead several months and trying to figure out how much I can lose by then, etc. So, starting today I'm going to try to lose 6 pounds by June 19th. We are leaving then for Crescent Bar for Father's Day weekend. I'll still be one pound over my lowest post-baby weight but I figure 7 is just a bit too much for only 4 1/2 weeks. It can be done, and I hope I do, but if not 6 or even 5 will be good. So that's it. I'm just going to worry about those 6 or 7 pounds in the next 4 1/2 weeks and not worry about what I can do by the end of summer or whatever.

So far today I had oatmeal for breakfast (plus my usual coffee with creamer) and a Lean Cuisine Deluxe Pizza with a few strawberries for lunch. I did the 30-Day Shred minus the 3rd circuit's cardio plus a 50-minute hilly walk with the girls. For dinner I'm going out with a friend to a wine bar, I think, so that's going to be challenging to keep the calorie intake down, but I'm hoping to just have one glass of wine and like a "small bites" appetizer or something. Plus I'll be doing more walking because we will walk there from her place and also walk around the whole retail area.

No comments: