Skip to main content

Friday Weight Update

I'm down another pound, which is good considering I only just got back on track on Tuesday.  I really hope to have a much better September than August.  I'd love to have just one month with a 5+ pound loss, but really as long as I lose at least 2.5 per month (which for me means losing 3 or 4 by mid-month and not gaining back more than a pound or two by the end of the month) I'll reach my goal in time for our Hawaii trip in May.  Currently I am:

11.2 lbs. over wedding weight
1 lb. under pre-pregnancy weight
7.8 lbs. over lowest post-baby weight

My current mini-goal is to lose 5.2 pounds by October 1st.  Here are my workouts for 8-20 through 8-26:

Friday - 30 Day Shred
Saturday - Nothing
Sunday - Nothing (unless shopping counts)
Monday - Nada (although, I did tons of walking at the zoo)
Tuesday - 30 Day Shred
Wednesday - 30-minute walk with the girls, 45 minutes on the treadmill
Thursday - 30 Day Shred

Comments

Christina said…
Good for you, and keep it up. I'm currently working on a month long schedule for myself. If I complete it, every workout, 5x a week, I'm treating myself to a facial and massage. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Anniversary

Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer!  5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago).  It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old.  I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}

The Girls' Room

So it's kids' rooms this week at Kelly's Korner Home Tours.  Unfortunately, we haven't finished the girls' room make-over.  We recently transitioned from toddler beds to twins.  I would have loved to get bunk beds to save space, but the twin beds were given to us by friends of Paul's parents so we're making do.  They were wood-colored (oak, maybe?) so we painted them white.  It was challenging to figure out how to arrange their furniture because of the alcove/nook thingie on one side.  I couldn't do the obvious two beds perpedicular to the wall with a nightstand in between configuration, so I had to compromise. There are lots of finishing touches still to be done.  We need to replace their dresser, get a nightstand, put up a shelf (ledge) or two and some wall art, and curtains.  We're also going to paint.  I've had my heart set on purple for a long time, which is why I chose this bedding with some purple but not too much, but now...

Senior Prom

Last Friday was the girls' Senior Prom.  A whole group of them met at a nearby park for photos, then they broke off into smaller groups and went to dinner and Prom.  Olivia and her group rented an Air B&B for the night, and Kayley spent the night at a friend's house with another friend or two. Olivia and Gavin (just friends) Everyone Just the guys Just the girls Olivia and Kayley