Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Resolution Review

Here are a few of the resolutions I made for 2010.  Let's see how I did:

One was to lose 22 pounds.  Hey, I did it!  Oh wait-I think I meant I wanted to actaully be down 22 pounds.  I've definitely lost at least 22 pounds, but it's been the same 3 or 4 pounds over and over.  Guess that doesn't count...

Another was to read more.  My goal was 15 books.  I read 14 1/2.  Shoot.  So close.  If only the girls still napped I surely would have exceeded my goal.  Oh well.

Guess what my resolution is for 2011 (See #1 above)?  4 1/2 months until our Hawaii trip so I need to get on it.  My goal is to lose about 17 or so by then.

1 comment:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Woo hoo on the books! I've definitely read more this year than last, but I don't think I've read more than 10 books. I'll keep working on that one...it truly does make me feel better, more like "me", to read.

Happy New Year!