So we are heading to Cabo San Lucas tomorrow and I could not be more excited. I have a list of things I want to do so I thought it would be fun to post a bucket list and then see how many of the items I actually check off because some of the things are pretty much a given ("have a drink at the swim-up bar") and some will require real effort ("watch the sunrise"). So here it is:
- Have a drink at the swim-up bar. I've never been to a place with a swim-up bar before!
- Watch a sunrise. It will be very hard to get up early enough but I'm going to try just once.
- Watch a sunset. This will be easy, obviously.
- Have a date night (maybe 2!) with Paul (his parents are going too so they can watch the girls)
- Swim with the dolphins.
- Swim in each of the 7 pools at the resort. Yes, 7.
- Eat at Cabo Wabo. Or at least walk by, take a picture and maybe go inside and by a keychain.
- Drink one of the free Mango Margaritas at the resort. They do this one night per week, and free food.
- Take a walk on the beach. Duh.
Got my reading material