Friday, July 8, 2016

Vacation Bucket List

So we are heading to Cabo San Lucas tomorrow and I could not be more excited.  I have a list of things I want to do so I thought it would be fun to post a bucket list and then see how many of the items I actually check off because some of the things are pretty much a given ("have a drink at the swim-up bar") and some will require real effort ("watch the sunrise"). So here it is:
  • Have a drink at the swim-up bar.  I've never been to a place with a swim-up bar before!
  • Watch a sunrise.  It will be very hard to get up early enough but I'm going to try just once.
  • Watch a sunset.  This will be easy, obviously.
  • Snorkle
  • Have a date night (maybe 2!) with Paul (his parents are going too so they can watch the girls)
  • Swim with the dolphins.
  • Swim in each of the 7 pools at the resort.  Yes, 7.
  • Eat at Cabo Wabo.  Or at least walk by, take a picture and maybe go inside and by a keychain.
  • Drink one of the free Mango Margaritas at the resort.  They do this one night per week, and free food.
  • Take a walk on the beach.  Duh.
Got my reading material

No comments: