Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hot Day at the Water Spray Playground

Today I had a moms group playdate at Crossroads Community Park in their water spray area.  I never knew this place existed so I was really excited to find out about it.  It's a great park with all these cool whales, dragons, rock walls, etc. that spray water, as well as a big dry land playground.  Today was really hot so I was really looking forward to it.  But, as has happened before, I never actually found the group!  I had forgot the organizer's phone number at home so I couldn't call, and I've never yet met anyone so I had no idea who was with the group and who wasn't and there were way too many people to just start asking.  In any case, we still had fun, although it was really hard for me to keep track of both girls by myself so we didn't stay too long.  I'm hoping to go back in a few weeks when Paul is on vacation and can come with us (we could go on a weekend but I'm sure it's a zoo).

2 comments:

Christina said...

That park looks amazing! We go to splash parks every now and again...I can't keep track of them both either. One is in the water, one on the equipment! ;)

Tina said...

Very cute blog title.