Skip to main content

Vacation

Paul has the next 3 weeks off work and we have tons of plans.  We are heading to Long Beach (WA) on Sunday, so today I'm going to be busy doing laundry and packing because tomorrow we'll be gone most of the day at his company picnic and then I have my monthly girls' night tomorrow evening.  We'll get home Friday, and then the following Thursday we leave for Crescent Bar again.

During the week in between that we're home, we want to:
  • Go to the zoo again, hopefully with much better weather than when we went on Memorial Day.
  • Go to Lake Sammammish State Park to play/swim/have a picnic.
  • Go back to the water spray park since I couldn't manage it well by myself.
  • Go to either the Aquarium or Children's Museum, maybe both if there's time.
I hope that we'll be able to fit it all it, considering that we also have tons of home projects to work on, namely staining our fence and hopefully painting our living room.

Should be a fun and busy three weeks.  And once we're home from Crescent Bar in early August I'm going to get serious about two things:  Diet/exercise/weight loss and potty training.  Ugh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Anniversary

Today is the 5-year anniversary of my embryo transfer!  5 years ago today I became pregnant with my girls (I wrote about it in more detail a few years ago).  It was a Saturday that year, also. Olivia and Kayley at 3 days post conception (wish I knew which one was which): And Olivia and Kayley 5 years later: That photo is actually a few weeks old.  I tried to take one for today and this is what I ended up with: {Sigh}

First Snow of 2025

Yesterday it snowed for the first time this year.  I love when it snows when I don't have to go anywhere and can just stay home and admire it.  It snowed more today, and we took Kona out for a walk in the woods.  So pretty.

Senior Prom

Last Friday was the girls' Senior Prom.  A whole group of them met at a nearby park for photos, then they broke off into smaller groups and went to dinner and Prom.  Olivia and her group rented an Air B&B for the night, and Kayley spent the night at a friend's house with another friend or two. Olivia and Gavin (just friends) Everyone Just the guys Just the girls Olivia and Kayley