We were originally going to do something fun today, like go to the Pike Place market and maybe ride the new-ish Great Wheel, then we decided we were going to paint the girls' bedroom instead, but ultimately we ended up doing none of the above and did separate errands. He took one of the cars in this morning for an oil change, then went to the mall to spend a gift card. I got a haircut and went to the Gymboree outlet to spend my Gymbucks. We're going out for dinner tonight, though, and then back home to watch a movie since there really isn't anything playing in the theater that we have passes for that we both want to see.
As for my alone time starting tomorrow, I have a whole list of things I'd like to do. We'll see how much of it I can do. The last time I had a big chuck of time to myself I had a huge list and, although I felt like I got a lot done, there was much of my list I never got to. It always goes SO fast.
- Watch a movie
- Work on the girls' baby books
- Work on "the horse project" (selling some of my model horse collection on Ebay)
- Work on the cd project (importing my cds to my iTunes library)
- Go to Starbucks Saturday morning and then browse Barnes and Noble
- Go to Michael's (need picture frames)
- Go to Crate and Barrel (have a gift card)
- Go to all the stores in the mall that I never have time to go to because whenever I'm there I only have time to go to one or two stores.
- Buy plants for all our planter boxes/containers (will probably wait for better weather)
- Thoroughly clean and organize the fridge
- Workout? Yeah, right...maybe some yoga via Wii fit
Time to go get ready for date night!