Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday

button



Well, it wasn't a great week.  I just haven't been very motivated.  I figured I'd be up a bit this week and sure enough I am.  1.4 pounds.  Not too bad.  Most of that might just be because I ate salty popcorn last night.  I've already blown it today, too, so I really need to get back on track tomorrow or that 1.4 will turn into 5 in no time.

Anyway, I decided to start C25K again on Monday, but I'm starting with week 3.  I did week 3 day 1, or so I thought.  I couldn't remember for sure how it went and I ended up doing a little more than I was supposed to (I was supposed to run for 90 seconds then walk for 90 seconds, then run for 3 minutes and walk for 3 minutes and repeat.  Instead I ran for 3 minutes, walked for 2.5, ran for 5, walked for 2.5 and repeated).  Tonight I will do the real week 3 day 2.  I think.  I have a bunch of errands to do before we go to Crescent Bar this weekend and I won't have much time tomorrow because there's no preschool for the girls and they have swimming lessons in the evening, so I may end up doing that instead but I hope I can squeeze in a workout.

My next mini goal is to lose 4 more pounds by June 1st.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Good job on the C25K, I don't run unless I'm being chased... trust me I've tried. There is an app for the iPhone for the C25K, it tells you when to start running and all the other stuff, plus it tracks your distance. I used it for awhile and it was helpful. I'm sure they have an app for all the smart phones out there. Keep up the good work!