1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument? Yes, I do. I took piano lessons for something like 10 years and also played trumpet in band from 5th grade all the way through high school. Yes, I was a band geek and proud of it. Sadly, I no longer play either. I'd love to have a piano but there just is no where to put one. I do have an electronic keyboard that I bought used from an ex co-worker but I rarely bring it out. The girls have a blast with it when I do, though, so I should play around with it more often.
2. What is your pet peeve while driving? Oooh...do I have to pick only one? I hate hate HATE when people don't signal! Ticks me off to no end. It's so inconsiderate and rude. Others include:
Merging onto the freeway at about 10 mph under the speed limit, driving under the speed limit period, driving too slow in the fast lane, and running red lights (especially when making left turns and holding up all the traffic because you're hogging the intersection).
3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services? Unlimited spa services! As a SAHM, I have time to clean but no money for spas.
4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance? Journey's "Open Arms" always reminds me of dancing with my first boyfriend at our 8th grade graduation dance. Pretty much anything 80s reminds me of either Junior High or High School.
5. What song best represents your life right now? Hmmm. I have no idea. If there is a song out there about finally living the dream, that would be it. I mean, I thoroughly enjoyed my single life and had so much fun, but my dream was always to get married, have a family and live in house with a yard in a subdivision. It took 39 years but it finally happened! Even if our "yard" is basically a narrow strip of grass. It's fenced and big enough for the girls to run around in so it works.